Tuesday, July 10

Pintrest Recipes

More than likely I won't be able to Blog nearly as much as one would like with all these exciting changes. So I was thinking how can I keep people up to date with what I'm making these days? Like the answer to a lot of questions...Pintrest was the answer! Obviously I will still be cooking meals at home, family still needs to eat, and I promise I will take pictures and post as much as I can but my quick alternative was to give you my review on some of the recipes you may have pinned on pintrest.

I've said it before "Pintrest is the new google", when I want a recipe I go to Pintrest and search that way...some of them LOOK really good, but might not taste good. So I've created a Board called "recipe reviews", on this Board you will find recipes I have tried and written below are my comments. Yes written by me and not someone from 134 pins ago, scouts honor.

So here's the link! When I update it, Ill be sure to post the updates. If you have tried a recipe from Pintrest, or Pinned a recipe and its a MUST TRY! Be sure to let me know, I'm always on the hunt for great recipes. :) Happy Pinning and Happy Cooking!

Recipe Review Board    ...sounds all fancy, but its really just Pintrest ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment