Wednesday, October 26

almost...WW

I love the fall! It is probably my FAVORITE season! (with a little mix of spring) the crisp air the fall activities, Christmas Shopping. All of it, LOVE IT!  This past weekend we went Apple Picking in the Valley, to Noggins Corner Farm. Anyone who lives in NS should definately take this in, Charlee loved it. You get the full experience, wagon ride up to the massive apple orchard, and then a wagon ride back down, to go to the pumpkin patch to pick a pumpkin. They have a corn maze, pony rides, playground, BBQ and picnic areas, It was a perfect family afternoon.

Charlee and her Perfect Pumpkin!



=) A Perfect Fall Day!

Also wanted to share this picture, it was taken Thanksgiving weekend. Charlee and I were going for a walk to "pick apples" there are a few apple trees just past my parents place, and Mom snapped this picture. Very rarely are there pictures of Charlee and I, Im usually the one behind the camera.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment