Thursday, March 1

Who Needs A Photo Booth?

So I've decided to take a break from packing and staring at the mess of boxes everywhere to work on a few things for St Patrick's Day. When we had parties we used to take so many pictures, but these days we've stopped for some reason...and I don't like it ONE LITTLE BIT! So I was thinking we could have a few little props around and make it more fun. As always we like to do things on a very small budget, takes a bit of research but it CAN and will be done! Step one, find the props to fit your party style!

I found these Free Photo Booth Printables from Oh Happy Day

photo props from "Oh Happy Day"




Then To Go with the "accessories" I found some classic Moustaches and Lips on the Catch My Party Site, provided by the Paper Dolls Shoppe.

Photo Props from Paper Dolls Shoppe

Knowing the attendees of our parties, we should get some doozie pictures on St Patty's Day.

Here's another link for some hats, glasses and speech bubbles Ill be adding to the collection. These Photo Booth Props are from Accent the Party. Remember All you need is card stock, hot glue gun, dowels or skewers (for the smaller ones) and you've got the ingredients for some serious picture taking! And don't toss them after the party, keep them and pull them out for your next shindig.

Binks trying out some props! I think they'll be perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment