Thursday, February 23

Beginning Of St Pattys day {& apologies!}

OK I realize I have been MIA for a while, haven't been doing much cooking or crafting these days just started PACKING!! The Husband and I just bought our first house, which was very stressful and overwhelming, but now that that part is all over its time to pack this place up and move on! The house we are moving into needs some Bre touches, so I fore-see a few blog posts about painting, decorating and re-doing cabinets. Once we are moved in and settled I'll be posting Before and After photos on the Blog.


Lately I have been working on some ideas for the St Patricks Day Party we will be hosting. I have a link to some Free Printables to share too, from Bird's Party.


Don't forget about the Subway art from eighteen25 I posted about not long ago, they do have a St Patty's Day one! The eighteen25 Blog also has a St Patty's day themed "You Gotta See This" post, you can see all those ideas here.

I have also cut and glittered another cardboard banner for the occasion, not quite done but here's where I'm at with that. Needs some ribbon and some kind of accent on the background I think.



My one lonely little craft...


Other than making THIS Leprechaun craft with Charlee the other day, that has been the extent of my creativity these days =( Im hoping to get all the St Patricks Day things out of the way before the Big move, so I'll be updating you on ideas, and menus. Keep Checking back!

No comments:

Post a Comment