Monday, February 6

Super Bowl Recap!

After last nights game we had a room full of disappointed men, here we are Pats fans, if you hadn't already guessed. Although it was a great game until the very last play. Anyway if you're here reading this blog...chances are you couldn't care less about the Football game, so Ill get right to it. Here's an overview of the Super Bowl Spread we had last night. I've been feeling under the weather since Thursday so I apologize, I took the easy route yesterday and did Bre's Rendition of the Hostess with With Mostess' Super Bowl Party. One of my absolute favorite blogs, for multiple reasons, check her out and I assure you it won't be the last time you check her blog for Party ideas.

I used her Printable Snack Baskets to hold the "Team Spirit Popcorn" (recipe is also on that page). Very easy and so good. Perfect for a kids party too!
Team Spirit Popcorn-Berry Blue

I didn't use the printable popcorn boxes because ...well...I liked these ones better. Simple as that!


 Made a little Centerpiece for the table using some more free printables I posted on my Super Bowl Recipe Mashup Post.
Football Cupcakes


Some team flags I chose to use them on straws, can also be used on Beer Bottle Necks, wine glass stems or as cupcake toppers.

For Bre's Super Bowl Menu, and recipes check out my Previous Post!

For tons more great party ideas and recipes be sure to check out The Hostess With the Mostess Blog! You won't be disappointed!

Now ....back to the couch with Hot Lemon to watch Disney Junior with my Sick Princess, I can feel another Lysol Spray and Wipes day coming on this week.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Very cool, I should have invited you to watch the game with us!! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete