Wednesday, February 15

Pintrest & Subway Art

Ok I realize that "Subway Art" has been around for awhile, you see it everywhere. At first I didn't really get it, but I must say...I have grown to love it! So today while cruising around pintrest I came across this really cute St Patty's Day one, and it was posted on a "Printables" board, so I went to check it out.  JACKPOT!

On this site, eighteen25 they have Subway Art for every Holiday and then some other cute ones too. So I've decided to share, its such a cute and low cost way to decorate for a party or just your home. Cute frame a Costco Print and you're on your way.  Here is your first step, FREE Printable Subway Art.


While your there, be sure to check out the rest of their site, its really great. They also have many many pintrest boards all of which are filled with great Pins.

This was my great find for the day, so I thought I`d share. If you have Pintrest and want to see what I`ve been looking at you can!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment