Tuesday, September 13

Hubby's Birthday!

Today is my Husband's 25th Birthday! Quarter Century, its a big one! He is the most supportive person in my life, and I definitely wouldn't be where I am now without him. He is the most amazing Daddy to our beautiful daughter, Charlee. Being an amazing Dad, made me fall even more in love with him! I love you Tyler!! And I hope you have a very very Happy Birthday!

All those things said  Hubby isn't much for Parties (I know right?! Proof that opposites attract) So last year we had a surprise BBQ for him, ended up being everyone in the living room waiting for him to come home from work, me outside BBQ'ing and when I came in he was in the kitchen eating and everyone was still in the living room. Surprise!!(?) This year the weekend of his Birthday was the same weekend as our Besties Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties which we were a part of planning, so I figured that would be enough celebrating for one week.


xoxo
 

When Charlee got up today she was prepared to bake a cake, blow up balloons, she wanted streamers cards decorations everywhere! She wanted Daddy to have a party like everyone else gets. So.. besides baking the cake (because I ordered him an ice cream cake, he eats enough cupcakes on a normal day) we decorated our kitchen for his Birthday, banners, balloons streamers the whole 9 yards.We made him a card, and invited his friends over for Ice Cream cake!

Also made him a few party treats including Cake Batter Truffles!! YUM! Because we all know that men are really just big kids. And our snack for tonight Spinach Triangles, always a hit no matter what the occasion. Check out the link for the recipe to make them for your next party.


Cake Batter Birthday Truffles!


No comments:

Post a Comment