Monday, January 9

Recipe Sharing!

Signs You’re A Lousy Cook

Your family automatically heads for the table every time they hear a fire siren.
Your kids know what “peas porridge in a pot nine days old” tastes like.
Your son goes outside to make mud pies, they rest of the family grabs forks and follows him.
Your kids favorite drink is Alka-Seltzer.
You have to buy 25 pounds of do good twice a week for your toy poodle.
Your kids got even with the neighborhood bully by inviting him over for dinner.
Your kids got suspended from school for trying to smuggle toxic waste in their lunch bags.
Your husband refers to the smoke detector as the oven timer.
No matter what you do to it, the gravy still turned bright purple.
You burned the house down trying to make jelly.
If this is you....You need to check out these recipes and Bookmark these 2 sites Im about to tell you about!


One thing that can bring a smile to this face, is a great recipe! I love finding a recipe, trying it out for the first time and deciding "I'm making this again!". When you find yourself thinking about last nights Supper, wishing you had some more you know it was a success! Or when a Bestie tries a recipe and then tells you about it, and better yet....saves you some to try. Oh yes...she did!! (you wish she was your friend!) And it was THE Best Chicken Stew Ever! EVER!!!


The best thing about all these recipes, is they are all SO simple, don't let the list of ingredients scare you off.So this is the first recipe I am sharing, it's the Chicken Stew Bestie shared with me. She did an amazing job, and I can't wait to make it myself
{Source}Rachael Ray's (no Rachael ray is not my bestie, mines better)


I love Rachael Ray's Recipes! Another one that I have made MANY times is Rachael's Its like a spinach dip meal! Can't get much better than that...

 
Another great site for easy, inexpensive meals is "Cook With Campbell's", everyone knows about this site, but if you're anything like me you always forget about it. Bookmark it! Bookmark it on your Favorites Bar so its always there starting you in the face! Such great, quick and delicious meals!


Last night I made Chicken Orzo. It was really good, but if you do make this recipe I suggest adding another clove of Garlic and I also added some Crushed Chillies. You can also substitute fresh for canned tomatoes, just as good!


Do you have a recipe that you make a double batch of just so you can have leftovers the next day? Leave a comment with the link to share, a good recipe isn't that good if you can't share it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment