Monday, August 29

Pucker Up!

In approximately 5 weeks my Bestie, Ash, will Marry her High school Sweetheart. My husband, my daughter and I are all very excited to be a part of their Wedding Party. Its gonna be a tyymme, for sure!

For the past month or so I've been working with her MOH to plan a surprise Bridal Shower for our Bride to Be. For weeks before that I was searching every party site, and facebook page for different ideas for a shower. Ash has has been a part of pretty much every party I've done so I wanted it to be a little bit different for her, not a regular Wedding Colors Shower. Anyway so I came across a blog one day called Piggy Bank Parties, let me just say...AMAZING! All of her Parties and ideas are just unreal! So I came across this Bridal Shower that was called "Pucker Up For Your Sweetie". It was chosen as a runner up in a party contest, just goes to show how amazing she is. The best thing about this site is how she gives you the party budget for each party and breaks it down for you, so you don't break the "Piggy" Bank.

So here is our rendition of Piggy's Pucker Up Party

Mason Jars make great glasses for drinking! I ordered the paper straws from Etsy and they came with the tags you simply print and cut.


Lemonade Fizz...recipe to follow


Mmmm


Food Table


Bre's Lemonade Cupcakes


These Printable label also from Piggy Bank Parties, it was a freebie and an amazing one at that. Second time I've used them. Check it out here


Pucker up for Kisses! Again labels from Piggy Bank Parties

Jess brought some delicious and gorgeous Strawberries, always a hit

Ash D Did an amazing Job on the favors, they are too cute!


Also on the sign, it was awesome to work with her on Ashleys Shower. Thanks so much!


Toilette Paper Wedding Dress Competition. MOH on the left and Bride to be on the Right...both Ashleys :p


Beautiful Bride to Be, enjoying a Lemonade Fizz. So glad she enjoyed her day


Playing the Left and Right Game....these two did the most passing I think! you can tell by the looks on their faces hahaha

Menu:
  • Sushi (spicy California roll & veggie roll)
  • Spinach Dip in a Bread Bowl
  • Spinach Salad with Poppy Seed Dressing
  • Pizza Pinwheels
  • Brushetta
  • Marshmallow Squares
  • Cake Batter Truffles
  • Lemonade Cupcakes
  • Chocolate Strawberries
Drinks:

2 comments:

  1. You did an AmaZinG job, Bre! I cannot express how much your sweet words mean to me and the entire Piggy Bank Parties Crew! I'm so happy that our blog has been an inspiration to you. We'd love to feature your party on Oink!

    {break for a Happy Dance!}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you serious?
    {Joins Happy Dance!}
    That would be so so incredible! Thank you Thank you Thank you!

    ReplyDelete