Monday, August 1

I Scream You Scream...

WE ALL SCREAM FOR ICE CREAM!! Well I dont...but Charlee does! She loooooves Ice Cream. So much that she asked for an ice cream maker for her Birthday. You know that little tikes one that came out this year...it is pretty cool. Makin Real Ice Cream Anyway today is a very nice sunny day, and as I was having my coffee this morning and reading the blogger updates I saw that Kara's Party Ideas is styling an Ice Cream Social. She always showcases such cute parties on her blog, and so many different themes. Makes for a great morning read (who needs depressing news papers anyway). 

Here is what Charlee and I did this morning....MADE ICE CREAM!

Instead of adding vanilla Charlee wanted to add a little Cherry Flavoring, and 3 drops of red food coloring to make her Ice Cream pink. I did try a little bit and it was very good! She did an excellent job.
Shake it Shake it Baby!

Enjoyin her Pink Cherry Ice Cream
Dont forget to Check back over the next 2 weeks to Karas Party Ideas to see other Ice Cream Social Ideas. Be sure to grab her Free Printables while your there!

No comments:

Post a Comment