Wednesday, August 17

Wordless Wednesday--

Wednesday Already!? 3 days left before the  Art vs Craft, 3 days to get ready. I still have yet to find a purple table cloth, I may have to take matters into my own hands and create something. This week I had a mini vacation at Mom and Dad's, and it was SUNNY! First time in 2 years I think that everyday we were home it was sunny and could be outside. Very Nice. If your in Halifax Saturday stop by the forum between 11 and 6 and say "hi!" and sample Bre's Cupcakes.Now to head back to the city and bake my butt off!
But first my WW...

Charlee's 4th Birthday was on Aug 5th, she so badly wanted the "Ice Cream Maker that makes real Ice Cream". So that is what we got her....apparently we also got her a car. Even at 4 the box is better.



No comments:

Post a Comment