Sunday, May 15

Baby Shower

It all started in July after J got married, when I would bug her all the time about having a baby. If she told me she was cleaning the house I told her she was nesting. If she told me she was craving something, I told her it was because she was pregnant. SO when I got a call around Halloween from J saying "So for the Halloween Party this year, we can go out and I'll be the DD" I started freaking out because I knew instantly what that meant! I was so happy for them and that I would get to be an honorary Auntie!! <3

As everyone knows, or can guess I love throwing parties! And I've done a few different occasions...birthday brunch, kids birthdays, Halloween, theme parties, cocktails parties, bridal showers and bachelorettes...but THIS was my very first Baby Shower. Let me just say.....it was great! It went really really well, and I attribute that to the great group of ladies who came out this afternoon to celebrate with Bestie J. Thank you all! =)

So here it is! A Polka Dot Shower For Baby Cash


Mini Vanilla Cakes

J's Request, lemon meringue cupcakes

Little treats

Took a page from the Glitter Book and made some labels for some of the food.

had some punch, iced tea, lemonade, sparkling wine (non-alcoholic of course) and ice water

Chocolate Sugar Cookies

The Treat Station! :)


     
Not the nicest picture but I just had to show the spread we had going!

Felt Garland I sewed for the occasion on a trip to Moms House

Pinwheels are just too cute to not include in a baby shower, and so easy

The wooden blocks were borrowed from my daughters toy box and held together with a dab of hot glue. Baby words were scattered around the party.

washcloth clothesline, easily made with twine and some clothespins.

Baby Shower Sign

 So cute! The wash cloth clothesline idea came from A's Onesie Decor!


Made a mini candy buffet, complete with candy soothers and cake pops to match the polka dot theme
Favor bags
Candy Soothers A made for the Mini Candy Buffet

Me J and A! The bestest besties a girl could have! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment