Monday, May 2

Bre Entertains Gets a Little Facelift!

For the past couple weeks I've been working with April of aprilmdesigns to come up with a logo for my blog! This is what she came up with! I'm loving the update to the page, it makes it more ME and less Blogspot. She also designed the background to match my colors. If you have any graphic design needs be sure to check out her page.

Also this past week something really exciting happened, if you follow me on twitter you know that my friends John and Bestie J got me a domain name for my Birthday/Mother's Day!! I didn't realize how much of a geek I really was until they told me I had my own domain name!! VERY exciting! My dad is the biggest geek I know, and I always loved to make fun of him when he got excited over something "silly" like a program update or some weird site. Sorry Dad! I guess I get it honnestly.

I'm hoping to continue working on the site and adding some other details to it. It will all come together in time. My main focus was getting the logo done on the page, and that is now complete. Next goal getting  followers and my first giveaway!! Stay tuned!!

1 comment: