Monday, May 16

Continuing upgrades!

Being a new blog and domain, Bre Entertains is constantly getting some kind of upgrade or new little gadget added on. A lot of it is behind the scenes but some you'll notice. So just a heads up we might hit some bumps, but please stick with me...if you notice something not working up to standard please let me know! @  breentertains AT gmail DOT com 

I am pretty new to this blogging thing, and really don't know much about HTML except it has to be opened <> and closed </> that's the extent of my coding right there. So I have enlisted Bestie J's husband...J...ohn to do the coding and help me out with the tech end of everything.  When I mess something up, like I recently did, he's there to figure out my stupid mistakes and fix it. He's also got some great blogging tips that have helped me get this thing off the ground. SO I just want to give him a big shout out, THANKS JAHN!! (haha) You've been a great help with everything behind the scenes and with promoting my blog to others. I really appreciate it! =D

John's most recent work...My "Link Me!" button....so why not grab it for your own blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment