Monday, July 25

2nd Wedding Anniversary

2 Years ago today, I put on my big white dress grabbed my bouquet and made the longest 2 minute walk of my life. Today is mine and Tyler's 2nd Wedding Anniversary! Its only been 2 years...but Its been 2 YEARS!!  Crazy how time goes by so fast (and somedays it seems like it goes so slow :P) 

Instead of buying each other gifts we either get something for the house or we do something. This year we decided to go out to dinner, just the two of us, then meet some friends at a local wine bar downtown. HUGE! Thanks to Megs who drove 2 1/2 hours to come up and Babysit our monster so we could celebrate our Anniversary this weekend

We went to Rockbottom Brewery, on Spring Garden Road here in Halifax. We had been there once before, but we loved the food and the atmosphere. Hubby is a bit of a picky eater and not the type to go to a "fancy" restaurant, plus didnt you read the name...its a Brewery! Of course he's going to like it there. After that we met up with some great friends and headed to
Obladee, its a fairly new place in Halifax and I had never been there. It was a gorgeous Saturday night so of course it was packed, but it was still a great way to start an evening. I had a glass of reisling and some gouda with bread, perfecto!   I highly reccomend both of these places, it was a great meal, great wine , amazing friends and an amazing night.

Its been a great 2 years and I look forward to many more! Happy Anniversary Baby! I Love You!


No comments:

Post a Comment