Monday, July 25

Funky Munky

On Saturday afternoon while we were out grabbing a few things we needed for the Rootin Tootin 4th Birthday, we decided to grab a quick Booster Juice. I LOVE BOOSTER JUICE! Mainly because you can get almost anything on the menu dairy free! So Both hubby and I got the Funky Monkey, which is a smoothie with Chocolate milk or Soy Milk and Banana and its sooooo good. Its Hubby's Favorite Booster Juice and one of mine as well.

So last night while trying to fall asleep I was trying to decide what kind of cupcakes to make for our anniversary, I was going through hubby's favorites in my head...mint, fluffernutter, carrot...all of which we had just a week ago. I didn't have anything planned for today so I thought "perfect day to try making a new flavor".

And so Bre's Cupcakes has added a new Flavor! Introducing the
FUNKY MUNKY!!




The Funky Munky is a Chocolate and Banana swirled cupcake, topped with Banana or vanilla Buttercream. Yum!

 For Our 2nd Anniversary Dinner

Funky Munky



So be sure to get your orders in to Bre's Cupcakes. You can place an order by emailing me at breentertainsATgmailDOTcom


2 comments: