Wednesday, July 13

Getting Ready for A Big Night! {free printables}

All day yesterday Charlee and I were out picking up stuff for the cupcake open house on Friday. So last night I had to crack down and actually decide on flavors I would be featuring, and get some crafting done.

Flavors to be found at the Open House


New Flavor to be featured at the Open House! One of my personal favorites!

I am finally starting to get excited about it and get over my reservations.  Along with the little tags I also made some Cupcake Wrappers that turned out totally cute. I am going to start offering them as an add on for Bre's Cupcakes. Something else thats very exciting about Fridays event, A little while ago I was contacted by a local photographer who wanted to take pictures of my Cupcakes for my site. So Bethany from Bethany MacIsaac Photography, will be attending the party with her camera and snapping a few pictures for my Blog.


Its only wednesday but I feel like I can say Im organized and ready for this!!  I have some cupcake coloring pages and a little "Build Your Own Cupcake" activity ready for any kids that may come along. The build your own cupcake printable is so cute! If you can print it out on cardstock and then glue magnets to the back it would be a cute activity to just have on your fridge for any little ones that may visit.


You can get the {FREE PRINTABLES} for yourself, they would work well for a cupcake or baking party!

Build Your Own Cupcake Printables from Vol. 25 Blog


Cupcake Coloring Sheet From Crabapple Designs Blog




Along with getting to taste 11 different kids of cupcakes everyone who attends will get their name put in a draw for a dozen Free Cupcakes from Bre's Cupcakes. And there will be a draw for a take home box of Bre's Cupcakes!!
Bre's Cupcake Boxes! One person who attends the open house will leave with this box...filled with cupcakes of course!
Also if you live in or around Halifax dont forget to enter my Cupcake Giveaway! Click here to find out more details on how YOU could win a dozen cupcakes for yourself from Bre's Cupcakes.  OR! If you want to place an order please email me breentertainsATgmailDOTcom

2 comments:

  1. Um. CUPCAKE OPEN HOUSE?! When!? Where?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks awesome Bre! Wish we lived closer so we could go. Good luck and lots of love xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete