Wednesday, July 20

Art vs Craft Halifax

Bre Entertains/Bre's Cupcakes will be making its public debut at the Art vs Craft Show here in Halifax, NS. I am starting to get pretty excited about the whole thing, can't wait to really get all the details of my table figured out and photographed. psst..ill be sure to share =)

The show is being organized by April of Aprilmdesigns, she designed my logo, my background and the header for the Bre's Cupcake Page. April will also be there with some of her work of course. If your interested in checking us out at the show head over to the facebook page for the Show, follow on twitter to hear updates about each of the vendors.

If your in the Halifax area or plan to be the 20th of August, STOP BY! Sample a cupcake and get one to go! I haven't figured out all my pricing details for the show yet, but when I do Ill be sure to post them. Also I have added the link to the ArtvsCraft Halifax show to the link bar at the top of the page. If you have any questions about the show feel free to email me @ breentertains AT gmail DOT com and if I can't answer them I can definatley find out for you.

Art VS Craft Halifax
When: August 20th, 2011
Where: Maritime Hall, Halifax Forum,
Halifax NS
Time: 11am-6pm

No comments:

Post a Comment