Friday, March 4

Backyardigans Birthday Party

This was my favorite party! It was my daughters 3rd Birthday party, Backyardigans! A lot of work went into this party, "A" and I made a huge papermache tree, everything was bigger than life! She was so excited when she saw all the decorations, it made all the work worth those smiles.



Very Happy Birthday Girl!


Sign I made out of survey sticks

Pin the Tie on Pablo game


Giant paper mache tree




Giant Pinwheel



Clouds and butterflies


Favors for the parents

Treats for the parents

Treats for the kiddies
For the food I did Ham and Cheese wraps and Peanut Butter and Jelly wraps. I also did veggies skewers with a dip, got the idea from the nick jr. website.  I made my own edible arrangement for the center of the table with watermelon, strawberries grapes and apple slices. For drinks we had juice boxes and pink lemonade.


The mini toy and candy buffet for the kids favors

The Cupcakes



No comments:

Post a Comment