Sunday, March 13

Gearin up for a Cocktail Party

So in 2 weeks Ill be throwing my first cocktail party...Girls Night In! So I've been keeping my eye out for new "party props", recipes and table ideas. I love when I can find things on sale, cheap and that I can reuse for something else. I love recipes that look complicated, but are really super easy and look fancy..but really who doesn't?

I did the invites online its all close friends so I can keep in touch with everyone pretty easily. Im trying to keep the decor to a minimum to let the little things shine. Although Im still in search of a center piece.


So far my menu consists of  Kraft Rocky Road Parfaits, Filo Pastry Cups with Cheese and Red Pepper Jelly, finger appies, veggie shots and popcorn cones. Along with some pink lemonade and Champagne Punch. Its still a work in progress Buuuut I know it will all come together. Ill keep ya posted on the menu finds and hopefully post all the recipes and pictures. For now here is the recipe for the Champagne Punch!

Champagne Punch

1 thinly sliced peach
1 c fresh raspberries
1 c blueberries
1/4 c lemon juice
1 bottle of champagne or sparkling wine

combine all in a large pitcher or punch bowl.



 Cocktail Party Purchases...


$2 Each! And will be used in my daughters room makeover after!
$5 They are birthday candle holders for a cake! or cupcakes! How cute!



Just a pitcher, but i was pretty excited about this ..$6






$3 at Winners



1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you had a blog! I can't wait for this party. :)

    ReplyDelete